PADI Open Water Diver Course
Float? Breath under water? You learn and experience this and more during the PADI Open Water Diver course (the OWD). You will step into the underwaterworld of La Palma, together with us. The Open Water Diver course opens the door to the special underwater world of La Palma. But with the wordwide recognized PADI-certificate you can go diving all over the world!
We are fully qualified PADI instructors and we make sure that you learn to dive safely and responsable, in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. We provide service which applies to your personal wishes.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of:
- Scuba diving theory (2 dayparts) + an exam
- Watch the DVD (in the divecenter or at you holiday address)
- Four confined water lessons (in a pool and/or confined part of the ocean)
- Four open water dives in the ocean
What do we need:
- someone from 12 years or older (10 and 11 years old go on consultation), 65+ no problem!
- reasonable swimming skills
- a divemedical test, you can take that on La Palma or at home
You can also choose to do your theory in advanced at home. You can buy a OWD book at any PADI divecenter.
You can read the book, make the repetative questions from every chapter, watch the DVD. You will save a lot of time during your holidays.
An other option is the socalled ‘Referral’. You do the complete theory and confined water sessions at home trough a divecenter and you finish the course with us, with 2 days diving in the ocean.
In this course the diving insurance is included .
Oh, never dived before? Make an introduction dive first. Than you will be sure you like to go diving, and if you do your introduction dive with us, you will get half of the price back when you start your OWD course.