Discover Scuba diving on La Palma
Have you always wanted to…..
- know what La Palma looks like under water?
- know what it feels like to flote in the midle of the water?
- look at fish from a very short distance?
Or do you think that…
- scubadiving is for tough men only?
- scubadiving is for young people only?
- scubadiving is only possible on a tropical island?
Take an introductiondive in the Ocean and experience scubadiving!
What do we offer:
- a briefing about theory and practice of scubadiving and the fishes you will see,
- a dive in the ocean, with full scubagear and always with 1 on 1 guidance,
- information about the PADI courses,
- a drink on a terras close to the divespot.
All of this you will get in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. You will be guided, 1 on 1, by an experienced and completely qualified instructor. Everybody from the age of 10 years is very welcome to discover scuba diving on La Palma!
Dive today into the ocean!
The price for an introductiondive in the Ocean is € 55,- and it will take you about 1/2 a day.
For more information you can send us an e-mail or call: +34 922 464 886 (landline) or mobile: +34 663 326 520.
We also offer a costumized programm. Like a trydive in the swimmingpool. Ask for more information! A trydive in the swimmingpool is for example possible for kids in the age of 10 to 12 years or for people who find the ocean a to large step.